NACG, the leading clinical precision medicine initiative in the Nordic Countries, aims to:
- Facilitate the responsible sharing of genomic data, bioinformatics tools, sequencing methods and best practices for interpretation of genomic data.
- Enhance quality of genomic data and processes, and explore methodologies to provide assurance.
- Understand legal barriers to the implementation of personalised medicine and to engage with key stakeholders that influence these barriers
- Develop demonstration projects that challenge perceived legal barriers that limit responsible and ethical sharing of genomic and health data.
- Build bridges between research and clinical communities, technologies and practices to foster innovation